Leaf Pick Up Suspended
Week of November 22 - 26, 2021
The City of Nelsonville announces that the fall leaf pick up has been suspended for the week of Monday, November 22 through Friday, November 26, 2021, due to staffing issues. If you have leaves that need picked up after November 26 until Wednesday, December 15, 2021, please follow these steps for curbside leaf pick-up:
- Rake leaves to curbside, DO NOT include branches, sticks, grass clippings or tall grass. These can clog and damage the equipment and cause delays. City crews will not be raking any leaves.
- DO NOT rake leaves into the street. This can clog storm drains.
- DO NOT pile leaves around fire hydrants, street signs or utility poles.
- DO NOT PARK in front of leaf piles on pick-up days.
- When your leaves are curbside and ready, schedule curbside leaf pick-up by using Nelsonville’s “TextMyGov, text “Hi” to 740-265-3858 and a series of texts will guide you through the reporting process, or call, 740-753-1314, Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 4:00pm.